DATE USA, September 20 - 22nd, 2019
Ironwood Yoga, 8342 N 7th Street Phoenix, Arizona 85020
The Shakti Yoga Wheel™ Intensive Teacher Training is a 20-hour training for yoga teachers. This intensive program gives students in-depth skills to teach The Shakti Yoga Wheel™ Method as a vehicle for total wellness.
Take yourself to the next level
- Be the first in the Valley get this specialized certification.
- Deepen your therapeutic capabilities and understanding of alignment principles
- Have a unique offering for your students and private clients in your pocket
- Upon completion of the training, you will receive your 20 hour Shakti Yoga Wheel Method® certification, which qualifies as continuing education units for Yoga Alliance.
Grow your classes and private clients
- Learn how to create fun and proper sequencing
- Integrate into your vinyasa or restorative classes
- Create tailored sequencing for private and corporate clients
- Teach beginners how to easily align their body by using the wheel
- Help your athletes prepare for peak performance
Participants must have completed a 200-hour yoga teacher training and have a regular yoga practice.
If you are willing to move deeper within yourself and want to assist your students in the discovery of the physical and emotional benefits of yoga, this training is for you. Upon completion of the training, you will receive your 20 hour Shakti Yoga Wheel Method® certification, which qualifies as continuing education units for Yoga Alliance.
Teacher: Jessyca Heinen & Team, E-RYT 500®, YACEP®
With longtime studies in Ashtanga, Jivamukti™, Iyengar and Anusara, Jessyca brings 23 years of experience, experimentation and creativity to her continually evolving teaching. Together with her husband, a passionate physicist, she developed the Shakti Yoga Wheel and the Shakti Yoga Wheel Method®. The Shakti Yoga Wheel Method® is a profound way to help students stay safe and strong in their asana practice. Her intention is to provide clear guidance for people who may be feeling pain or stiffness due to injury or want to work on a deeper level of alignment to become stronger and more flexible.
Early registration $399